As said in the title, you can now have access to 🐢 Slide 🐬demos for Linux and Windows on Itch.io. And they are absolutely free!
I – Demo!
The demo features:
- A track in the clouds with nearby auroras
- A cute turtle to ride
- Up to 4 local players in splitscreen
II – Updates
Since last time, a few things have changed:
- Keyboard controls are more friendly (arrows for player 1, WASD|ZQSD for player 2)
- Fixed UI sound level not affected by settings
- Packaged Linux build
- Auto deployment on itch.io with a simple click (super useful for updates).
III – Communication
Regarding the game, it’s not that much. However, I’ve spent a loooooot of time preparing the communication around the game:
- Creation of Itch.io & Steam page
- Creation of a trailer
- Creation of a presskit
- Creation of all promotional material & artwork
- Contacting press & streamers
- Creation of custom tools to handle mailing & contacts
And wow! That was really more complicated & time consuming than I imagined.
And that’s all! I hope you’ll like the demos. Don’t hesitate to give me feedback, that will help me to improve the game. And, as always, you can
That’s probably what would help the most.
Peace, and take care!