Based in Toulouse, France
February, 17th 2021
Play up to 8 friends (or enemies) together in this couch multiplayer racing game with cute sliding animals for Windows, Linux and MacOS. Dive and jump to avoid obstacles, use bonuses and master the sliding mechanics on the crazy tracks to outrun the horde!
The game was first designed as a mini racing game/secondary quest for A Thief's Melody. As A Thief's Melody took quite some time to develop and the mini game evolved so much, it became a stand-alone title. Now you can enjoy a quick & fun race against your friends!
- Play quick & fun races with your friends
- Split screen up to 8 players
- Ride cute animals
- Dive to boost and avoid obstacles
- Discover dreamy tracks
- Use bonuses to outrun the horde
- Find hidden shortcuts
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Slide. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- ""It works great, looks wonderful and has some lovely music to back it all up too""
- Gaming on Linux,
- ""Controls are top! It's pleasing and super smooth.""
- ""So much fun!""
- ""Finally a race game with turtles !""
Soon available on Itch.io
The Dev Blog updated during development
About Oneiric Worlds
Oneiric Worlds is a video game studio founded in 2010 by Mathias Fontmarty. Its goal is to create feel good games that inspire people.
More information on Oneiric Worlds, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Indie Game Dev