And here is the last demo of World of Thieves, a 3D adventure/stealth game between “Zelda” and “Beyond Good and Evil“. Don’t hesitate to test/share/reblog/comment/like if you want to help me!
This is the end of December demo!This is the first “complete” demo, with all levels built together, and a global (simple) story going on. And from now on, you can complete an online survey to tell me about the game.
- QSDZ or arrows: move the character. By default it’s AZERTY-friendly, but you can change the config in 5s on the splash screen.
- space: jump and climb
- mouse move: move the camera
- mouse wheel: zoom
- left click: attack
- multiple left clicks: chain attacks
- hold and release left click: mega attack
- hold right click: aim with secondary weapon
- release right click: shoot with secondary weapon.At the moment, you can’t shoot while running.
- E: weapon menu (useless in this demo)
- A: mission list
- Tab: head up display of the map… if you have one.
There are four weapons (but only the bo and the slingshot are effective in this demo):
- Bo (woodstick): basic melee weapon
- Slingshot and stones: use it to catch the attention of enemies.
- Bow and arrows: to make enemies sleep.
- Graple: useful to get onto unreachable walls.
Easter Egg: OK… That wasn’t intended but there is still something quite funny to discover in the title menu… Beware it’s quite difficult to find
Bug hunt and feedback: As usual, contact me for bugs or any feedback.
Have fun! Peace! and Merrrrrryyyyyy Christmaaaaas!
Subscribe by email to get all the news!