And here is the last demo of World of Thieves! It’s a 3D adenture/stealth game between “Beyond Good and Evil” and “Zelda”.
Actually this demo is a single whole new level (some kind of pirate marina) to test the fight system. But you can also try the stealth approah if you want 😉 However, I don’t think this level will be in the final game, it’s only a test level. There’s no real goal except getting all the 74 “magnetite” bonus items. But you can wander around and see what happens.
- QSDZ or arrows: move the character. By default it’s AZERTY-friendly, but you can change the config in 5s on the splash screen.
- space: jump and climb
- mouse move: move the camera
- mouse wheel: zoom
- left click: attack
- multiple left clicks: chain attacks
- hold and release left click: mega attack
- hold right click: aim with secondary weapon
- release right click: shoot with secondary weapon.At the moment, you can’t shoot while running.
- e: weapon menu
There are four weapons:
- Bo (woodstick): basic melee weapon
- Slingshot and stones: use it to catch the attention of enemies.
- Bow and arrows: to make enemies sleep. You need 4 of them to stun an enemy
- Graple: useful to get onto unreachable walls.
Easter Egg: OK… That wasn’t intended but there is still something quite funny to discover… beware it’s quite difficult to find
Bug hunt and feedback: As usual, contact me for bugs or any feedback.
Have fun! Peace!